· Help team to collect and sending parcels
· Prepare fabric cards, fabric swatches, fabric hangers to submit to US office
· Update data in PLM when necessary
· Take picture for new development or original sample from US and keep in record upon receipt.
· Strong negotiation skills and ability to keep all information in an organized manner.
· English speaking and writing skill.
· Be familiar with office software, excel, ppt, outlook etc.
· Major in textile, garment or dyeing engineering is a plus.
· Positive personality, professional attitude, careful, responsible, self-motivated, and be passion for material dev.