1. Provide administrative assistance to the
LAM Department which includes but not limited to:
a. Assist CAM/GSM for presentation set up including preparing
presentation material, reserving meeting room and equipment, arranging
transportation means, etc.
b. Preparing quotation in a way necessary to conform to the standard
practices and assist in RFQ.
c. Assist the department and CAMs in different kinds of filing.
2. Assist the CAMs as the ‘Backup’ in
handling simple customer inquiries, simple bidding requests and co-ordinate
with the customer service teams & Operations teams from different products
to resolve simple problems.
3. Preparing cargo tracking report for
designated accounts when required, checking shipment status for reporting using
E.CMS, CFIT, E.XPO, etc.
4. Assist the GSM/CAMs in consolidating,
reviewing, and generating weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for designed
accounts for various purposes.
5. Assist the CAMs in performing customer
service reviews, customer satisfaction surveys, and making analysis for the
6. Meeting customers with GSM & CAM
7. Assist the CAMs in handling some of the
offshore shipments, coordinating with different Far East and other origin
offices to perform and meet the customers different requirements.
8. Assist in providing and updating product
information, market information, and competitors’ information.
9. Disclaimer Statement: To take up additional assignments as required meeting
with the Company needs.