Job DescriptionJob Title: Data Scientist (Flight Analytics)
* Work with external customer/project owner/technical staff to understand analytics/services requirements & vision, develop analytics to address their needs and opportunities.
* Learn and use EMS (GE’s tool) to solve service ticket from external customers, including data onboarding, data processing and data visualization
* Work with data engineers on data quality assessment, data cleansing and data analytics.
* Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses using descriptive statistics and other methods.
* Look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
* Generate analysis report or interactive visualization using proper tool. (office, EMS, tableau, jmp, python, R and etc.)
* Work on core data aggregation, validation and algorithms development and implement them using technology chosen
* Major in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Aviation relevant subjects
* Ability to analyze large datasets including statistical analysis or modeling
* Ability to write comprehensive analysis reports
* Strong learning capability to learn EMS, to understand the data and the meaning, to transfer the requirement into proper analysis problem and to communicate with domain expertise in their language.